Laser Machine Robotics Automation
Linear XYZ Robotics
The latest linear robots integration case is for post-scanning beam delivery equipment. CLC has developed a mature product line with 18′, 24′, 30′, and 48′ X-axis travel models, significantly extending the available laser processing area size.
The hanging XYZ robots enable the laser head to have more moving space for lasing large objects or to easily achieve batch production.
6 Joints Collaborative Robots
This robotic integration is a product with highly customized engineering services.
Contact us for risk-free presale sampling, or to request customization.
- Max. Load from 6.6 to 33 lbs (3~15kg)
- Max.arm reach from 23 to 40 inches (590-110mm)
- Max. Joint Speed: 90 degrees per second
- Max. Tool Speed: 40 inches per second
- Repeatability: +/- 1.96mil (0.05mm)
- Ports: 4 Digit In/4 Digit Out/2 Analog In
We accept your appointed brand robots integration.
The Work Space of Robots