CLC partnered with KeyBar and Hell-Bent Holsters once again for Blade Show 2017 to provide custom laser engravings onto purchased items in their booth. Both customers and vendors were able to see how laser engraving works, and understand what sets our Tactical ArmsMark™ laser engravers apart from the rest.
The Blade Show
Since last year, we’ve had a surge in Tactical ArmsMark™ owners, ranging from firearm manufacturers to knife makers. Medford Knives, DoubleStar Corporation, Classy Raptor Tactical, and Chris Reeve Knives came to Blade Show with new laser engraved products. We were proud to see all their new products being sold and how the Tactical ArmsMark™ made it possible. Check back for their video interview and photos of some of their new products.
Key points to consider when looking at the differences in laser systems:
- Our lasers do not require any sort of expensive and messy chemicals, such as Cermark™ or Thermark™, in order to create a mark in most metals. Our metal-marking process selectively and precisely anneals the surface of the metal without degrading the structural integrity or surface smoothness. The process to leave this permanent mark is quick and there is no post-processing required;
- Acid engraving or chemical engraving, without the use of a laser, is messy, imprecise, and disposal of the used chemicals can be expensive. With our Tactical ArmsMark™ laser marking and engraving systems the process is simple, efficient, and chemical-free. You can preview where the laser is going to mark before actually marking using the red pointer laser. Add your artwork to our Laser Marking Studio™ software (included with your purchase), align the part, and click Run. The mark is laser-precise;
- In Titanium and Stainless, we can create a rainbow of colors through a laser process that selectively oxidizes the surface of the metal, and we’ll show you how to do it through our after-sale service training. We’ve been in this business a long time so we’ve picked up a bunch of tips and tricks along the way that can give your customers unique products.
Key points to consider when looking at the differences in laser companies:
- How long have you been in business? Control Laser has been in business for 50+ years. Within those 52 years, we have retained many brilliant minds who still work here today.
- Do you provide laser training? We teach you the ins and outs of the laser and software, through our after-sale service training, in order for you to mark your products successfully. Our software has been in development for over 20 years with feedback from our customers and is packed with the tools you’ll need to create simple marks and/or works of art.
- Customer Service? Our service department, based in Orlando, Florida, USA, is committed to keeping your laser running 24/7. Whether you need a part or help with a laser application, we have you covered. Our goal is to keep your production running. We have a fully staffed field service department with knowledgeable technicians who can be at your site if and when things go awry and remote diagnostic tools to investigate any issues you may have with your system. Many issues can be resolved via phone or remote diagnostics, which is free for the life of your system.
- Where are you located? We are located in Orlando, Florida, near the Orlando International Airport. We offer tours to companies wanting to know more about Control Laser and how our laser systems are manufactured. Now you have an excuse to plan a vacation! Since 1965, we have built many customs and standard laser systems ranging from compact desktops to large automated laser systems. We also have a list of corporate partnerships that are willing to open their doors for you to see our systems in action to let our customers tell you why they chose Control Laser Corporation.
Learn more about the Tactical ArmsMark™ laser engravers and marking systems and contact us today to find out how a partnership with CLC will impact your business.
CerMark™ and TherMark™ are trademarks of Ferro Corporation.