Because of safety concerns, the skill requirement for operation, and the quick experience transfer most customers would benefit by enrolling in the post deal service, startup and commissioning. The following points outline a brief explanation of the services contents.
- Onsite Inspection
- Verify receiving records of the packaging list and contact information of related representatives
- Inspect the equipment after delivery, including making sure the equipment is in good condition, free of scratches dents, and other damages; appropriate labels are applied to the package; and the user’s manual and electrical connection schematics are the latest version
- Check product serial number, including the laser system serial number and workstation serial number
- Facility Verification
- Verify the equipment operation location is watertight, and free of debris or obstructions
- Verify the coolant type (tap, tap/gycol, DI, distilled), the filter size, the hose size, and, or, the gas connector if applicable
- Measure the preserved Line Voltage to ensure it is to equipment specification
- Remind the buyer of the ambient dew point
- Check for harsh environments, including extreme high/low temperatures, humidity, oily and, or, dusty, sprinkler spray wash, ground vibration, Electromagnetic Impact, and any other conditions unfit as per equipment-designed specifications.
- Remind the buyer of the warranty exclusion, see paragraph two of CLC limited warranty policy.
- Safety Resources
- Verify and revise the safety conventions or safety management policies.
- Remind buyer of laser risks and laser equipment classification level.
- Check the safety warning labels and locations.
- Remind buyer of any other additional safety resources, including electrical, mechanical, and noise resources
- Onsite Equipment Performance Test
- Beam delivery calibration test, including cutting or welding head noxxle coaxial centering test, post scanning lens error correction test, pre-scanning focus vertical range test, and vision system position test.
- Verify ancillary device performance, including the air displacement of fume extractor or dust collector, the pressure and flow of assist gas, the flow and the humidity content of refrigerated dryer if applicable.
- Run the performance test by CLC QC test criteria or pre-sale sampling criteria.
The training courses usual are carried out before shipping at CLC’s site, except the customers who purchased customer site field training courses were purchased.
The equipment might be overweight and over sized for buyer’s workplace, or there is special authority required to access the buyer’s site, or even some union agreements now in existence or established after purchasing, usually all of those pre-commissioning preparation jobs and expenses are the responsibility of the buyer.
As solution provider, by a customer’s request CLC can also offer a tailor-made service package along with our vendors. Typical requests include crane heavy lifting, plant remodeling and installing of larger shutter doors, bolting the equipment into the ground to ensure operation precision, building gas tank stations, etc.
Contact us for any installation requirements beyond the above mentioned points so that we can assign a project manager or adviser to you.
Please call our service department at (866) 612-8619 for scheduling a technician to arrive at your facility. If you do not wish to purchase this service, you may install the machine yourself, taking responsibility for any damage during install.