CLC’s CNC machining technology was developed in 2013 by our expert engineering team, characterized with high-speed and high-precision as well as high price-performance ratio.
InstaCNC 2818 (3-Axis):
InstaCNC 2818 (Premiunm 4-Axis):
Major users are machine shops, firearm manufacturers, and automotive manufacturers.
- More versatile than traditional machining centers
- High speed, high precision, high efficiency, and high productivity
- Integrated high-speed drilling and tapping functions
- InstaCNC can not only do precise milling, drilling, thread tapping, it can also do hard metal molds machining work which used to be achieved by a horizontal CNC machine only
- The highlights of this model is its high G-force value and high rigidness
High Precision & Accuracy & Repeatability
Lightweight and highly rigid column structure achieves low staring load and quick response of Z-axis.
Main Spindle and relative components are designed and made based on 1.25 safety factor, normal machining work at 8000-10000 RPM remains 1.6 – 2.0 safety factor which provides extremely high impact resistance.
Structure Design and Moving Components
- The moving components of 3-axis are all lightweight and designed with Meehanite forge material to get the quickest response feature.
- Precise ceramic bearing mount is designed to improve assembly accuracy.
- Equipped with SCHNEEBERGER Linear Rail and top end customized HIWIN / THK Ball Screw.
Machine Structure Design
Box-in-Box design and large span structure achieves low weight and high rigidity for the best performance.
Machine weight is 20% lighter than the competitor’s machine.
The central structure has large O-Shape structure to significantly increase vertical and horizontal rigidity
Cast Iron Bed Structure
The InstaCNC 2818 is equipped with SCHNEEBERGER Linear Rail and top end customized HIWIN / THK Ball Screw.
The Siemens advanced controlling system SINUMERIK 828D controls the XYZ and spindle motors. This ensures the 5-micron positioning accuracy and the 3-micron repeatability.
Dimension & Axis Configuration
Table Working Surface:
870 x 450 mm (34.25 x 17.72 in)
- Fast Move Speed: 48 m/min (1,890 ipm)
- Machining Speed (X, Y, and Z Axis): 30 m/min (1,181 ipm)
- Fast Move Acceleration: 1.14 G (11.2 m/s2 , 36.75 ft/s2)
- Machining Acceleration (X, Y, and Z Axis): 0.71 G (7.0 m/s2 , 22.97 ft/s2)
- 12,000 RPM High Torque Spindle
- 4-inline FAG ceramic bearing and float mounting structure, greatly increasing the life and precision of spindle.
- Inline Direct-Drive by SIEMENS 1PH8 Series Spindle Motor.
Tool Holder Catching Mechanism (Patented)
Innovative design for tool holder catch
We designed, customized, and patented the tool holder catching mechanism to increase the impact resistance of spindle to significantly increase life span of spindle and decrease the loss of precision.
Fastest Speed Auto Tool Changer
- ATC: Auto Tool Changer
- Innovative short arm tool changer designed for the fastest changing time, low inertia force and much less impact to protect spindle
- Tool to Tool: 0.95 Second
- Chip to Chip: 2.95 Second
20-Pocket High Volume Tool Magazine
Instead of the traditional funnel shape tool magazine with maximum of 16 pockets, we designed the 20 pockets high volume tool magazine.
Provide higher processing flexibility
SIEMENS SINUMERIK 828D Controlling System
No complex Intranet setup. Data goes through the Internet and auto-shares to your smartphone and server.
Use the smartphone App to remotely manage the machine at any place around the world through the Internet